If you are supposed to apply something new to our business it is very important that we have all the knowledge about it. Finding a good electronic signature app requires a whole lot of research before you do something. There is no way that you are going to choose a good free E signature online app without research.
How to Choose multiple E-Signature Online Service Providers
- There are multiple E signatures online services are in the market. One E-signature app that is going to help you most is very difficult. Most free electronic sign apps have several limitations. This means that you can not choose the best result from them.
- That is the only reason that electronic signature online services are providing their Business packages to users. The area of usage in which these e-signs are most applicable is the business industry. So, you require something versatile which helps your business to grow more.
- Currently, people are relying on the ink pen signatures that require lots of time. To get the official document signed by management there are several steps in between. From printing to signing and then scanning again takes a lot of time.
- E- signature app help you save all that time, so the other works can be done. You can simply add your E signature online to your document and send it directly. Most of this app even provides free E signature services for the first month.
- These E-signature online services are part of your long term business modernization. You will require the services of these e-signature apps in the future as well. According to a study, more than 70% of businesses prefer E-signature over the physical signature in Europe.
- Down below we are going to discuss some of the main guidelines about these e-signature apps. These guidelines will help you in choosing an e-sign app for your business.
1. Choose incorporate a user friendly interface
- It is very obvious that people like those technological advancements with easy interfaces to act upon. The same procedure goes with these free electronic signature app. People want to invest in those applications which are easy to use.
- There is no need to buy a package from such an e- signature company that uses a difficult interface. What will be the benefit if you purchase their package and don’t know how to use it? The ideal e-sign app for your business should be hassle-free.
- You don’t have to buy new equipment just to match the needs of that app. It can easily be used in every kind of digital equipment like mobile phones, tablets, and laptops. You have to look for a solution that benefits you anywhere on any device.
- The user interface of your app should be user friendly. It should be able to connect with even low qualified employees of your company.
2. Choose Integration to already existence software
This is another and foremost important feature that you require is a free electronic signature app. You require an app that is easily integrated into previously existing software. If not that app is useless for your business and no need to pay money for that.
It should be able to follow the mechanism of pre-built integration. This will help you to connect it with your previous work. It is a great way to remain constant on the workflow of your business. Most of the use that an E signature app gives in a business is mostly in the HR department. This department is the one that is responsible for all the paperwork.
Microsoft Word is one of the pioneer software that is used to construct documents in most organizations. First of all, you have to check that your application integrates with MSWord. This way you don’t have to go through the struggle of finding new word processing software to embed your e-sign on documents.
It is better that you use such an e signature app that is applicable to the existing ATS (Applicant tracking system). Other than that the best online signature app should be able to integrate with the HCM (Human Capital Management) system of your company like
- SAP Success Factors
- Smart Recruiter
So, before you get an digital signature application for your business, always keep in mind that the app should be able to integrate with existing systems. It should not cost you much time to integrate and improve the efficiency of the previous workflow.
3. Should be Choose the Secure for your business
- It is very important that the E-sign service vendor follow all the rules of GDR (General Data Protection Regulation). It is a common practice in many countries nowadays.
- It is very important that you set all technical terms with your vendor. The vendor is bound to tell you who is going to handle your digital data. Many companies trick you to collect personal information about your business. Never let them trick you into something that you will regret in the future.
Does it Compliance with Law and Authority?
You should go after those kinds of E-signature service providers that have compliance with local authorities. Never go for those free electronic signature services that have no proof of legitimacy. They should be able to fulfill all national and international requirements for data safety.
For example, if your target market is from the US for your business. Does the following vendor have compliance with the E-sign Act that was passed in 2000 under federal law. It should hold some kind of globally recognized certificates like
- ISO 27001:2013
- SOC 1
- SOC 2
Do they provide you all the information about their digital data security system, supplier risk, or physical security? Do they provide their users any kind of contract or agreement that the user can claim them accountable for? So, national and international law compliance matters a lot in such applications. It also can be applied on electronic signature online form.
How it will help you to improve your business Scalability?
- Making a commitment to a new app that is going to handle all your legal documents should need certain thoughts. You should be able to see that in the future the e-sign app will be able to keep up with the scalability of the business.
- Everybody wants their business to grow more and more. So, you should be able to see the future integration of the E-signature in your business as well. The vendor should have multiple upgrade options as well to help you in the future.
- The E-sign app should be used by Apple to process all kinds of business needs that include legal documents and even procurement systems as well. It should also help you share your documents directly after applying e-sign on them.
1. Security standards should be up to date
- It is advised to users that they should go after those Digital signature applications that provide you national and international security. These signature apps like DocSign Pro are one of few that provide you with everything.
- The E-signature designed by this company is legal in over 180 countries including the USA, Canada, and Europe.
2. An App that never stop evolving
- There is no application that stays in business if proper improvements are not done on time. No chance that if your e-sign application is the best online signature today it will be again in the future without upgrading. The mechanism of technology is changing day by day.
- This means that the app you choose for e-signing your digital documents should have a great technical team. They should be able to keep up with the new trends that are being introduced in the market.
3. Should offer user Free Trial
- For most, it is one of the most important features that you need in your E-signing app. You cannot know about the versatility of the e-sign app until you use it on your own. So, it is important that the vendor is providing a free trial.
Always go for the app that is providing you with a month free trial. This will help you understand the working of the app. Other than that you will be able to understand if this app complies with your business needs or not.
- Currently, people are relying on the ink pen signatures that require lots of time. To get the official document signed by management there are several steps in between. You can simply add your E signature online to your document and send it directly. Most of this app even provides Free E signature services for the first month.
- Electronic signature app help you save all that time, so the other works can be done. From printing to signing and then scanning again takes a lot of time. So, these are the guidelines that you should follow to choose the best digital signature app for your business.