Technology is transforming workplaces, digitizing every process that takes place including information management, mobility solution, and much more. This involves embracing an all-purpose e-signature app for your business.
- To have a paperless office is every workplace’s dream. However, to realize this dream, one needs the right set of tools to conduct your business online.
- So if it’s advice on how-to select the best e-signature app for your business, you’ve come to the right place.
- An e-signature app eliminates the need for signing paper manually one-by-one. No longer do you need to go through the time consuming and tedious process every time anything needs to get your approval. This is where e-signature apps come in.
We’ve done the legwork after testing dozens of products so you know what you’re getting into when looking for an application that does your digital signature online.
Here’s what you need to know about e-signature apps:
Understanding the Difference Between Electronic & Digital Signature:
- It is pertinent to understand the underlying difference between the two terms. Although they may sound the same, digital signature has extra steps for the security embedded in the document.
- These features are to verify the identity of the signer and to protect the integrity of the document.
- To learn more, you can head to the Department of Homeland Security’s website.
- Knowing what you need will determine whether your digital signature online purchase will be e-sign app or a digital-sign app.
1. Adding Electronic Signature:
- The most important feature in any e-signature app is its ability to add an electronic signature app on your document.
- It is the most basic requirement for any app to be considered for use in your business.
2. Tracking Feature(s):
A digital-signature app is particularly useful if after sending the document for a person to sign, you can track the document as well via a dashboard. Collaboration matters.
A. Two-Way verification:
While most apps basic apps offer basic security features, there are some that use two-way verification via SMS on mobile before allowing signers to digitally sign a document.
- If the documents you are signing should not be pried upon by unwanted eyes, you might want to consider an app that offers encryption.
- There are many apps in the market that offer bank-level encryption while storing and transmitting your documents.
3. Compliance & Legalities:
- Before investing in a particular digital signature online application, you should re-check what security features are required by compliance law or by a regulatory body.
- Fitness for the said purpose is prudent and what may qualify as a legally binding signature can vary by state.
- Implementation of paperless processing using a digital signature online allows you to automate your business.
- With that, the expenses on paper, print, ink, and courier can also be minimized.
- Moreover, ensured compliance, authenticity, reliability, legal validity can also be confirmed. It’s a win-win for your business!
What are the benefits of e-signature for your business?
- VoIP Phone Solutions’ e-signature allows you to automate the signing process without any intervention of other users.
- Signing the document via E-Signature can be done without any issue
- The creation of customized contracts is also possible with these applications.
- You can improve the security of the contract by the way of 3rd party certificates.
- You can choose the app that implements these certificates.
- In this way, you can consider your documentation process the most secure one.
You can log your processes for successes and failure during the signing process for further analysis.