Modern targeting and selling techniques mean suspects quickly turn into prospects and move through the funnel at breakneck speed with an electronic signature online. But manual contract processes that date back to a bygone era can block the point where they should become customers sales.
Nowadays, insisting on handwritten signatures to formalize contracts can delay things. Asking them to sign a paper document in ink and mail it back further delays closing and runs the risk of completely derailing the sale.
Grab the market sales when the time is right
As sales cycles get shorter and shorter, it is more important than ever to give new customers the opportunity to close deals while they are still in the buying mood. Electronic signature Online makes this possible. By allowing both parties to sign contracts electronically, what used to take days can be done in no time at all.
The best online signature app is reliable, secure, and – what is particularly important – legally recognized in both the US and the EU. It is a legally binding way to circumvent the delays that can prevent agreements from coming about. Sales teams at some of the largest companies in the world use them to simplify the contract workflow and quickly turn opportunities into revenue.
How electronic signature Online support sales
You should be able to work closely with colleagues to create customized contracts and ensure that everyone has access to the correct versions and templates. The system should also allow you to track and date every change so you know who took what action and when. With an e-signature team account, you can easily create and share documents, agree on edits and revisions, and move things around as a group for final approval and signature.
E-signatures make it easy to embed your brand identity in any document, from logos and colors to fonts and page layouts. DocSignPro document templates can also ensure that any standard formulations or clauses appear exactly as they should appear in any newly created contract.
Easy integration with other tools
E-signature services such as DocSignPro can be seamlessly integrated into CRM systems and cloud-based document management platforms such as Google Workspace. Digital signatures work with a variety of electronic document formats, including Google Docs and PDFs. When a new contract is signed, you can create a notification on Slack to let the entire team know.
Extended control over the process electronic signature Online
DocSignPro gives you a single repository where you can store, manage, edit and track all of your forms and contracts. You can see the status of each document at a glance, know which have been signed and which have not, assign actions, and see when they are complete. You can also set a signature order if multiple signatures are required. Identify people in the approval chain who need to sign, who need to approve, or just need to be informed.
E-signing notifications and web ads can be customized, making the contract signing process digital – but also human. SR also allows you to sign in person, so you can still use SR when doing business face-to-face.
Environmentally friendly electronic signature Online App
Digital signatures drastically reduce the consumption of paper and printer supplies. Not only is this important for the new realities of COVID-19, it also reduces the commute and the transport-related carbon footprint associated with sending paper documents across the city or around the world. At a time when companies are under increasing pressure to prove their environmental friendliness, e-signatures demonstrate a company’s commitment to sustainability right from the start. At DocSignPro we plant a tree for every new paying license.
Sales force and DocSignPro
One of the great things about building software on cloud infrastructure is how easy? It is for developers to connect the dots between systems. That’s exactly what we’ve done with our Salesforce integration. Instead of using DocSignPro and Salesforce separately, sales reps can combine their functions. And take full advantage of the electronic signature without leaving the Salesforce environment. Simply sign up for a trial version and follow the straightforward integration steps.
The power of templates
- When important phrases and clauses have to come up over and over again, document templates give you the assurance that contracts are create consistently across the company, regardless of who the author is.
- This is critical when creating legally binding agreements. Templates enforce consistency through a given structure and a given layout. Documents that are create using a template exactly match the base in terms of content and layout.
- They are also efficient. You create a contract template once and then use it over and over. So you don’t have to spend time reproducing standard wordings or layouts.
- The same goes for documents that require signatures. With DocSignPro you can create a contract once and save it as a template forever. You can add advanced template elements such as signature order, standard message, and notification settings along with standard content.
- You can also add custom fields or content to a base document in any format – PDF, Word doc, Google Doc, and more.
Online sales conversion improvement
- Eliminating the administrative burden of traditional paper-heavy transactions can be a real conversion booster. Just ask our customer Flight Refund.
- Its innovative online service helps passengers get their money back. If airlines do not comply with the EU limit values for flight delays. Any traveller whose flight has been cancel or delay for more than 3 hours can request a refund through the Flight Refund website.
- After answering a few questions about your case. The system will automatically determine whether the customer is entitle to a refund.
- The customer can then choose an instant discount withdrawal or choose to wait for the case to be resolve and receive a full refund. The standard legal process for doing this is burdensome and requires a lot of paperwork. That means signatures.
- To make life easier for potential customers, Flight Refund has added the digital signing of DocSignPro to its offering. Users can now fill out the necessary application forms, sign them and send them directly from the Flight Refund website.
- The contract is automatically generate from a template. Which saves time for everyone involve in the process and simplifies the reimbursement process.
- Michael Schmitz, CEO of Flight Refund, told us that “The addition of DocSignPro double our conversion rate.
Faster onboarding with electronic signature Online
- Our customer Portabase offers a web-base software solution for the childcare industry. With which daycare centres can manage the special requirements of the industry for invoicing and scheduling as well as the important contracts for new customers. Secure E-signature online app for concluding contracts is an essential part of the solution. They enable users to conclude contracts quickly without leaving the Portabase front-end. However, e-signing has to be exactly right: easy to use, fast and secure.
- For Portable, adding DocSignPro was the perfect option. Our cloud-base API enables seamless integration so that customers could use the electronic signature. As a native portable function rather than as a separate application. In the five years of the partnership, hundreds of thousands of contracts and new customer relationships have been conclude with a DocSignPro e-signature.
Reduce the time from qualification to graduation with electronic signature Online
DocSignPro’s digital signature online pdf feature can speed prospects. Through the final stages of the funnel and increase the conversion rate. There is no need to print, deliver, sign, return or scan paper documents. What used to be a tedious and time-consuming process is now becoming easier for everyone. In a remote, mobile, and virtual business world, handwritten signatures are simply impractical. They take too long and risk delays just when customers are ready to buy – or to fly.
When potential customers are ready to sign on the dotted line, electronic signature Online is the easiest, fastest, cheapest, and most environmentally friendly way to do it.